Integrate Rehab is in an exciting period of growth. We work with very complex needs and require highly dedicated staff to continue to provide high quality services to our clients.
We are looking for Occupational Therapists in the Brisbane, Gold Cost and Sunshine Coast regions. There are full time, part time and contractor positions available.
Integrate Rehab is proud to offer highly flexible work arrangements.
Seek Ad ID: 37076635
Work type: Full time and part time position available
Salary: $75,000 - $89,999 (negotiable)
Location: Brisbane, Sunshine Coast and Gold Coast
Integrate Rehab Pty Ltd provides holistic case management services, allied health and assessment services to promote independence and assist in planning for the future. Integrate Rehab focuses on working with physical, psychological and cognitive injuries. Typically, our clients are at the serious and catastrophic end of the disability spectrum.
Integrate Rehab’s team develops positive relationships with clients and their support circle, enhancing their quality of life by linking them in with the services they need to achieve their goals. The vast majority of our clients have complex needs, requiring a multidisciplinary approach.
Services in the disability, aged care, education, employment and injury sectors include:
- Assessment of needs
- Cognitive rehabilitation
- Equipment prescription
- Transitioning from hospital to home
- Sourcing and implementation of meaningful activities
- Identification and costing of care services
Complete assessments including:
- Rehabilitation needs assessment;
- Assessments related to NDIS applications, reviews or disputes;
- Assessment of the home environment;
- Ergonomic assessment;
- Functional capacity assessment;
- Complex equipment prescription;
- Care needs assessments;
- Assessments of house plans and land;
- Mobility assessments, including wheelchair and scooter assessments; and,
- Independent skills assessments.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and industry experience;
- Relevant professional registrations, insurance, police checks and Yellow Card;
- Excellent clinical skills, demonstrated in previous roles involving high-needs clients;
- Excellent client management and consulting skills;
- Experience in successful management of external stakeholder relationships;
- An empathetic, clear and positive professional communication style;
- Excellent computer skills: Word, Excel, Case Management System,
- Excellent attention to detail, and verbal and written communication skills;
- An ability to communicate across all levels of the industry;
- An ability to work both autonomously and within a team environment;
- A willingness to travel domestically as required;
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a changing environment; and,
- Some familiarity with the NDIS, and other legal frameworks within which disability is considered, would be advantages.